Our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Policy
Lead Engineering and Projects is committed to protecting the health and safety of all the employees and ensuring that our activities are not harmful to the environment and the greater community.
All accidents can be prevented;
- No task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to the environment is justified; and
- Effective HSE management is a critical foundation for sustainable management.
- Zero harm to people and the environment;
- To show leadership in the field of HSE management; and
- To work in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Our policy will be achieved through...
Implementing and following an HSE management system that fulfills our obligations to our employees, people affected by our operations and complies with our customers’ requirements,
- Applying a culture of continual improvement by setting HSE objectives throughout our business to improve the HSE management system and meet our business objectives,
- Meeting the local statutory requirement, safety legislation and regulations and prevention of pollution,
- Communication of this policy to our employees, and
- Providing an environment conducive to employee development.
LEAD Management, supervisors and employees are all responsible for HSE as set out in our HSE Management System. We are pledged to this policy and will use its authority to enforce this commitment within our Company.